Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



When Simone Lecca of Metalbike Garage in Turin sent me a couple of sample photos of this Sporty, first I wondered if it was the kind of motorcycle that I like to park at the Inazuma cafe. It must be said that they were a couple of shots, one in black and white, strongly evocative, but from which it was not clear at all the good work of tuning and all the fine components installed on this classic HD. I finally received the entire photostream, and I had the opportunity to fully appreciate this gem... I say that this bike stands great in the Inazuma cafe garage... And you?

Quando Simone Lecca di Metalbike Garage di Torino mi ha mandato un paio di prime foto campione di questa sporty mi sono chiesto se era il genere di moto che mi piace parcheggiare all'Inazuma cafè. C'è da dire che erano un paio di scatti, di cui uno in bianco e nero, fortemente evocativo, ma dal quale non si capiva affatto l'ottimo lavoro di tuning e le raffinate componenti istallate su questa classica HD. Ora le foto sono arrivate tutte, e ho avuto l'opportunità di apprezzare a pieno questa chicca... Io dico che all'Inazuma cafè ci sta proprio bene... E voi?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Unsigned comments and comments containing links will be removed.
I commenti non firmati e quelli che contengono links saranno rimossi.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]