Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Scott Elbot, from Portland says: "I have this plan: I want to make a motorbike out of beer. Ok, not really. Despite my rather literal success at times, I do mean this somewhat figuratively -My goal is a ~100 mpg cafe racer constructed on a coffee-cup budget. I'm honestly not sure if this is just a new low in cheapskate self-discovery, or the ultimate in dumpster aversion / free-cycling".  There is a significant community of cafè racer addicted in Portland. Some of them are fans of the old Honda CB160 for which racing events are also organized.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unsigned comments and comments containing links will be removed.
I commenti non firmati e quelli che contengono links saranno rimossi.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]